Kaspersky offers an extensive range of program to its users as well as the antivirus program. If you have installed any of the product of the Kaspersky, then it not probable for you to completely remove the program. Kaspersky Antivirus can with no trouble run on Microsoft Windows, Mac, and OS and on Androids platforms. Not only will it defend your whole computer, it will also provide you with astonishing protection online.
But sometimes customer faces many issues and unable to understand the process of deleting the registry key for Kaspersky antivirus 2017. In those circumstances, if you are not capable to solve issues by their own method and find a way out from this problem, in that case, you can reach us via Kaspersky internet security number.
Procedure to delete the registry key for Kaspersky antivirus 2017:
- Firstly, click on ‘Start’ and then click on the ‘Run’ option.
- Type ‘Regedit’ in the ‘Open box’ and click on the ‘ok’ button. A box will be opened which will be divided into two parts.
- Then, double-click on it to open. Scroll down to ‘Software’, open it by double-clicking. After that, open ‘Microsoft’ then ‘Windows’, then opens ‘Current versions’.
- Scroll down to search the ‘Uninstall’ and right click on it.
- Pull down to ‘Export’, and the ‘Export registry file’ will open. Click on the ‘Desktop’ in the left panel of the box.
- In the ‘Uninstall’ folder, scroll down to find the ‘Kaspersky’. Double-click on the folder to open the section on the right side of the ‘Registry Editor’ box.
- After that, confirm the name on the show which is ‘Kaspersky’. Just click on the left side of the ‘Registry Editor’ box, roll downwards, to ‘Delete’ option.
- You can correct the deletion of the wrong key by double-clicking on the ‘Uninstall’ button created on your desktop.
- Now, close all the folders in the ‘Registry Editor Box’.
- Then, click on the ‘Edit’ tab and scroll down to ‘Find’. In the ‘Find what’ box, enter ‘Kaspersky’.
- Click on ‘Find Next ‘now, reboots your computer by turning it off. Restart it after some time.
- Finally, verify the removal of the ‘Kaspersky’ key by leaving to the ‘Registry Editor’ then click on ‘Start’ button and then click on ‘Run’.
- In the end, scroll down to the ‘Kaspersky’ registry key which should be gone.
Therefore, if customers continuous jammed with their problems, in that situation, they can connect with us through Kaspersky support number.
Absolute results from Kaspersky Antivirus Help team
Kaspersky antivirus is top-quality antivirus program at the present time. Because of these specific qualities, we offer excellent services for desktop, laptop and mobile protection and prevention services without disturbing anyone’s work that is why we have been able to become the best and responsible Kaspersky Antivirus Help number provided for Kaspersky Antivirus issues around the globe.