How to Migrate to Trial Version of Kaspersky Internet Security?July 12, 2018
Kaspersky is considered one of the best applications to protect the system and the data which are stored in the system. In this technological era, which is driven by the Internet, to install an antivirus has become the need of an hour. So if you also want to surf the internet with total security then you should download Kaspersky Internet Security in your system. It will provide real-time scanning and will repair and fix the corrupted documents. There are two versions of the antivirus one is for trial purpose and other is the paid version. If you want to see what all features you will be getting if you purchase the Kaspersky Internet security then you can subscribe to the Trial version of the application and if you like the application you can go for it permanently by purchasing it. So if you also want to migrate and want to get the trial version of the application but you are facing technical issues while doing so then you can take Kaspersky Tech Support and you will get the best support to get the trial version and if you want to do it by yourself then you can follow the below mentioned steps provided by our experts.
Read More: How to Update Kaspersky Antivirus
Steps to migrate to Trial Version of Kaspersky Internet Security
- To do so, you have to open the main application window.
- In the drop-down list, select “additional tools” and then select the option of “upgrade”.
- A new window will appear and then you have to click on the button “trial version”.
- A new migration wizard will appear which will start the process and then you have to follow the instructions of the prompts and follow them correctly.
- Then you have to request for the activation of the software.
- After you request for the trial version, if you get the approval then the wizard will automatically proceed to the next step.
- Now the wizard of the upgrade will come informing the customers the terms and conditions for the trial versions have been completed and you are required to click on “continue”.
- The wizard will check for any incompatible applications installed on your system before installing the Kaspersky trial version of Internet Security.
- If there is an application which is incompatible then the wizard will list them in the separate window and you are required to uninstall them and then restart the system and the installation wizard will start automatically.
- If no incompatible application is found the wizard will move to the next step.
- The wizard will prepare all the components which are required for the proper installation and after that, you have to restart the system after clicking on the “finish” button of the wizard.
- Then the wizard will again start and inform the customers of the trial period and then the wizard will do operating system analysis for trustful applications and then you are just required to close the wizard after completing the task.
Take Kaspersky Support from the experienced technicians
If you still face problems while subscribing to the trial version then you can connect with the experts through Kaspersky Support Number toll-free.