How to Perform a Full and Selective Scan by Means of Kaspersky Antivirus?July 19, 2018
In the world where internet is dominating, there are a lot of phishing activities which are going on due to the dark web. Hackers are continuously trying to steal personal information so that they can misuse it. Nowadays ransom attacks have become common and to protect the data users have to install Kaspersky antivirus to get the total security for their systems as it also provides real-time scanning. Plus you can also customize your scanning options, for example, you can choose from two options such as full and selective scan. If you want to examine your whole system then you can perform a full scan in your system. But if you think that there are some selective files which have got infected then you can choose the “selective scan” for your system and to repair those infected files immediately. But if you are facing problems in scrutinizing your system then you can take Kaspersky customer support from our experts. Otherwise, you can also follow the below-mentioned steps which are provided by our experts to solve your problem.
Steps to perform a full and selective scan on your computer
- To run a “full scan” in your system, make sure that you are not accessing multiple applications on your systems and close all the extra applications.
- Now you have to open the “main window” of Kaspersky antivirus.
- There, you are required to click on “scan” and a new window will appear.
- Then you have to select “full scan” option in the window.
- After that, you are required to click on “run scan” in the examining window.
- Kaspersky antivirus will now examine your system memory, the startup objects of your OS will be loaded, and the hard drives and removable drives will be scanned.
- If the system is secured and nap phishing activity is found you will receive the notification “all good” otherwise the application will inform you that your system “at risk”. And you can fix it by following the steps provided by the antivirus.
- If you want to perform a selective scan, you can do it by two methods.
- First, by context menu, and to scrutinize from there, you have to open “Microsoft explorer” and then go to the “folder” which you want to examine and then right-click on it to open the context menu of the object and then select “scan” for viruses.
- Secondly, you can perform a selective scan from the main application window as well.
- To do so, you have to open the main application and then click on “scan” and then a new window will appear.
- In that window select “selective scan” and select the files, drag and drop them to the “new window” and then click on “run scan”.
To get the solution for every technical problem contact experts via Kaspersky Support Number
If you are still facing issues while customizing your scan then call to experts via Kaspersky support number toll-free.