Steps to Solve Error Occurred While Installing Kaspersky?September 13, 2018
There are many issues which occur when users try to install the Kaspersky antivirus in their system and of on the errors is the common issue which is “Error occurred while installing Kaspersky” in your application which comes to the surface when the program was just going to install but this installation issue occurs. Due to this users are not able to install the antivirus properly on their system and their system gets exposed to the threat which is skulking outside. And once the virus attacks the system it gets difficult to install any antivirus and then remove it. So it is really necessary that customers solve this error and if in any case users are not able to do so then they can contact the experts to get Kaspersky Antivirus Support and the team will do it for you without getting into any technical error further. Also if you want to deal with this error manually then you can follow the steps provided by the experts to solve the issue immediately. As these steps are short and to the point so that users do not get entangled in the technical issues and so that they will be able to solve the error from the core.
Ways to fix “Error occurred during application installation” in Kaspersky
- To solve this particular issue, start your windows with the administrative rights.
- Then, users are required to create a restore point in their system.
- To do so, go to the search bar and type “create a restore point” and click on the result.
- After that, you have to click on “system protection” tab which will be in the “system properties” window and then click on “create”.
- Then you have to enter the description for your restore point and then finally click on “create”.
- When the point has been created you are required to tap on “close”.
- After this, you have to make sure that you have an activation code for your product.
- Then you have to delete the previous entries and registries related to the product from your system.
- To do so, browse through the official site of the product and then you have to download the removal tool for Kaspersky Lab products.
- And the downloaded file will be shown in the “downloaded folder” or at the bottom left corner of the screen.
- Double-click on the downloaded folder and click on “I agree” to run the tool.
- This tool will automatically search for any remaining registries and when found by the tool you have to click on “remove”.
- After that click on “ok”.
- When you complete all the steps and then install the lap product again on your system.
Want to take Kaspersky Technical Support from experts? Call us now!
If you are still not able to troubleshoot the error from your system then you should get in touch with the experts to solve your problem via Kaspersky Tech Support Number toll-free anytime as the experts are available 24X7.